Thursday 26 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER: 26:2017

NUGGET: BE PREPARED- DO THE NEEDFUL
MATTHEW 25:8-10; And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so ; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

Don't always think that there is enough time to joke out of the life God has given you. If you have had the privilege of knowing God let your heart keep burning in hunger for him,if not do it now. Don't wait till the lamp run out before you start running helter sceter. The first flight of Christ second coming is the best. Don't let the devil trick you to bargaining for the second best. Do what is needful get yourself loaded with God , while you still have the opportunity to God has given the opportunity to do the needful don't take chances be always ready.
O Lord keep me burning for you. Father put in me the consciousnesses of heaven. Fill me with the wisdom for divine timing. Remove every veil of lustful desire and open the eyes of my heart to kingdom paths and principles. I shall not be found wanting in the things of God. My heart shall not wander away from your presence Lord. Spirit of God rekindle godly desires in me and quench the taste for sin. I shall not waste my living here on earth in frivolities. Give me grace Lord to continue to the end in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE WORD IS MADE FLESH IN YOU SO YOU CAN BE DEAD TO SIN AND PROMPT TO SPIRITUAL THINGS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment