Saturday 21 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:21:2017

NUGGET: JESUS OVER TRADITION
MATTHEW 15:4-6: For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.  But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free . Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
Have you ever sat to wonder how something's you met came to be in terms rules and human traditional legacy that limits your scope below the standard of God's word. Before any tradition came to be there was God and God still is and will forever be. Yes respect those in high authority and the culture but don't let it become a principle that will make you negate God's word. People are beginning to mix God's word and the tradition of men, when the bible says do add or subtract from my word. Place priorities with the standard of God's word obeying tradition and neglecting God's word is doing nothing at all. What standard are you living by, God or tradition ?
I shall not be a slave to sinful tradition. I cancel the seed of evil traditional heritage in my life. I shall not rise in the wrong stead. Father let your word give my heart understanding of what is right and wrong. Help me Lord to separate myself holy for your use. I shall not negate God's word for strange works. Bless my heart to yield totally to you in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: THY WORD HAVE I HID IN MINE HEART THAT I MIGHT NOT SIN AGAINST THEE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment