Saturday 7 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:8:2017

NUGGET: THANK GOD FOR ALL
PSALM 127:2; It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

People see too many things as insignificant that they loose the value of appreciation. Just as some see money or material things as the important things they need and they table as request every time ,some other person is taking all sorts just to have a good sleep. Someone is saying if only I can just have a good rest /sleep.But if you're able to sleep and wake up without fear or stress then you are blessed. How will you feel when after a long day you're unable to sleep,let's say for a whole year. Truth is such person won't be able to survive it. You are privilege being able to go out and look forward to a peaceful sleep,because some person elsewhere is praying to have some 5minutes rest. Just begin to thank God for those things you see as insignificant, when they are actually a privileged blessing.
Lord I thank you for sleep and consciousness of waking up. Thank you because I didn't die in my sleep. Thank you for peace of mind. Thank you for rest from trouble. Thank you for comfort. Thank you for family and everyone I have. Thank you Lord for the things I take for granted. Forgive me for everything I belittle. I am blessed and humbled by every blessing Lord. Thank you Jesus !

TODAY'S TIP : ONE OF THE SECRETS OF HAVING MORE IS TO BE THANKFUL IN ALL !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment