Friday 1 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TRIUMPHANT PRAISE
LUKE  10:18-19: ‘I was watching and I saw the devil fall’, replied Jesus. ‘He fell very fast, like lightning from the sky. Listen! I have given authority and power to you. You will even stand on dangerous snakes and insects and you will have authority over all the power of the devil. Nothing will hurt you.

As a child of God, you have been empowered by your father in heaven to rule and not be subjected to the evil devices. We have been empowered that at every phase of our lives we should sing songs of triumph. When you know your worth as a believer then nothing can stop your praise. Means you don't have to panic because God has given you the power to dominate and to be more than a conqueror. Therefore you may be tried but be sure that you will come out triumphantly. You have been given the power and authority in Christ Jesus, means nothing has the power over you if you use this authority. Stop complaining about the pain sing the triumphant praise. So it doesn't matter how many ways the devil comes he will surely fail and flee defeated because he has fallen. Before anything comes against you know that you've already won.

I decree in the name of Jesus that every property and operation of Satan in my life is fallen. I trample and triumph over the works of darkness in the name of Jesus. I have the authority of Christ that can't be defeated. Devil you can't shut me up. Triumphant praise shall not cease from my mouth in this month and beyond in Jesus name,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: PRAISE IS A WEAPON OF VICTORY, USE IT !
JUNE- TRIUMPHANT PRAISE

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment