Friday 10 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : NO MORE SHAME
MARK 9:22-23: And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

I DECLARE;
I declare that I am delivered from every oppression that has dragged me low. I declare that the spirit of lack of direction and focus dragging me here and there is destroyed by the power of God. I believe in Christ Jesus and his blood that became an atonement and brought deliverance to me. Today I am lifted from the pit of destruction and i move into the life God has prepared for me. I acknowledge that I am helpless without you spirit of God, help me Lord. I declare that the prevailing mercy of God is over me and all I set to do. My life takes a new turn in a supernatural dimension. I conquer and I am not conquered nor defeated. I live in victory by the power of Christ Jesus Amen!

TODAY'S TIP : WITH YOUR MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION. SPEAK WHAT YOU DESIRE ACCORDING TO HIS WORD , DON'T STOP SAYING IT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment