Tuesday 28 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SELF COMMENDATION OR GOD'S APPROVAL
2CORINTHIANS 10:18-For the Lord's approval of a man is not dependent on his opinion of himself, but on the Lord's opinion of him.

It is good to encourage yourself in the Lord or when doing something right but take note that self encouragement or commendation doesn't automatically put one on God's qualified list. What you do and who you are can truly be approved by God because beyond what you do physically he see's the heart that does it. Men's commendation without God's approval will lead on the wrong path. Look at your life from God's perspective and the standard of his word, whatever doesn't align with this can't take you far. That's why seeking the kingdom first is necessary to align you on the right path.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus help me not to miss it in the place of purpose and destiny. Lead me in the path of truth through and through. Help me to focus on the eternal place than the temporary earth. Give me the eyes to see where I am going wrong and give me grace to myself truthful correction . I am thine o Lord have your way in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: SEEK APPROVAL BY THE STANDARD OF GOD'S WORD.

EGECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment