Monday 13 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  GOD IS TO BE PRAISED BY ALL IN REVERENCE
PSALM 96:7:You people in nations all over the earth, praise Yahweh! Praise Yahweh for his glorious power !
Your increase in status doesn't diminish God's superiority. Sometimes when people begin to go high in the ladder of life their love and reverence for God begins to grow cold. At no point in your life can you ever be equal to God. Where you are, who you are and what you do are privileges given to you by God. So at all time give him glory. Never let what God has blessed you with take you away from him. Make it am habit to ascribe the glory back to God. Always stand in awe in the place of appreciation and recognition to God and acknowledge his place in your life.

PRAYER: Father today and always I ascribe all glory to you. I appreciate you for opportunities that yielded results. Thank you for turning obstacles into open doors. Where my love for you is growing/gone cold reignite your fire in me. Father take me from and take away from me all that is quenching my zeal for you. I stand in awe to reverence you above all in Jesus name Amen..

TODAY'S TIP : ONE OF THE DIVINE SECRET OF STAYING RELEVANT IS RECOGNIZING WITHOUT COMPROMISE THAT GOD IS A PRIORITY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment