Friday 24 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : GIVE GOD YOUR BEST
MALACHI 1:13-14: Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD. But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.

When it's time to give, what do you offer to God. Do you look for your choicest or least, do you give in your best or less. Don't offer to God what you can't give to the dignitaries around you because above all God is the highest. Don't offer service like you are forced. When God gives he doesn't give you remnant but the very best and that's why he created us in his image and gave his only begotten as a sacrifice for our redemption. So why reciprocate such an amazingly unconditional love with what's not. Nothing you give to the Father can ever amount to the worth of who he is, but giving all your heart in total best in offering(not just monetary) is precious to him. Are you loving God with your mouth while your attitude is the least in gifts.,have a rethink. Also remember that offering love to your fellow human is doing as to the Lord. What ever you offer to God and man let it come from your choicest, because whatever you do even for your neighbor you are indirectly doing for the Lord. God deserves beyond the best. These words spoke, I believe you were blessed too.

I whole heartily pledge an allegiance to you Lord, to be my best and give in my best to pleasing you. Help me not to err in the place of offering of my service to you. Lord give me grace for steadfastness. From today onwards I will do as unto the Lord and not just for awards and appraisal. Help me Lord to maintain a right focus in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS NOT SIZED BY OUR OFFERING STILL HE DESERVES THE BEST OF ALL WE BRING BEFORE HIM

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment