Friday 31 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :THE HAND OF GREAT DELIVERANCE
PSALM 144:7-9:Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

Each time God stretches out his hand to someone in trouble deliverance takes place. If God doesn't help you no one can. God's help is very vital in a man's life. It is the hand from above than can deliver you from the powers dragging you below. It is the hand of God that provokes even the heart and hand of men in your favour. The right hand of false hood drops you whenever they are tired but God's hand of deliverance carries you in your time of weakness. No matter how deep in the den of water you are God is able to rescue you. Be assured that God will not forsake you. No man can help you except God lifts you.

Father deliver me from strange battles. Lord Jesus may I not be swallowed by the powers of limitation. Raise me above the darts of the wicked. In the name of Jesus let every satanic instrument against me be defeated. My voice of New song will not be shut in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :THERE IS NO MOUNTAIN THAT IS NOT SURMOUNTABLE WHEN YOU FOCUS ON JESUS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment