Monday 6 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : BROUGHT FORTH
PSALM 105:37- He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.

The purpose of fire is not so that you will be burnt but that you come out refined. Indeed there is no process without proceed. He brought them forth with silver and Gold and none was feeble, he will not leave you comfortless there is always a reward for staying faithful in the process. God is able to bring you out. Stop charging your heart with issues that are beyond you, take it to the one above. You are not coming out feeble but stronger and better, refined and unburn.

PRAYER: Father lift me from every pit dug for me. Father where I have been l ha been limited make me stronger and better. Redeem me from every bondage Lord. I shall not be feeble. Father let a better phase of my life surface from this stormy season. Have mercy Lord and show me your wonder in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: LAY IT AT HIS FEET HE CAN HANDLE IT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment