Sunday 12 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : NOT FASHIONED AFTER VAIN GLORY
HEBREW 5:5; So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

Any glory that is not through Christ or is self glorifying is pride. Even Jesus was glorified through the father. Let God do the work in you. The Bible says God lifts the humble and brings down high look. Take all life example from Jesus he is the perfect example. He became like men on earth and after the will of the father was fine in him he was glorified to be God of all. Don't be in haste for the fame, popularity, and pleasure. Let House that process to bring about your lifting. It may bring you honor in the sight of men but the question is, is God glorified(which is the most important of all). Let God's glory matter to you that self glory. Allow the will of the father to be done in you so his glory van be revealed in you. Nothing can take the place of God.

PRAYER : Father glorify yourself in me. Let others see you and not the physical show off. Lord make me a channel of blessing and not a negative influence. Where I have gone astray call me back in alignment to your will. I reject every step that will lead to regrets. Father help me to be fashioned in your likeness and not after vain glory. Lord submit myself to your will and authority let your perfect will be done in me in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP : HOW DO YOU MANIFEST THE WILL OF THE FATHER WHEN YOU HAVE NOT SUBMITTED TO HIM. THE MANIFESTATION OF THE SONS IS IN THE PLACE OF SUBMISSION .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment