Tuesday 14 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : FERVENT CHARITY
1PETER 4:8-9: And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. Use hospitality one to another without grudging.

Fervent charity is showing love relentlessly/tirelessly. Fervent charity is opening your hand of love without grudge and doesn't give room for hate. It is showing compassion not for what you will get in return but fulfilling the Lords command with genuine compassion. It is loving in God's way. The foundation of a Christlike life is love based, genuinely fulfilling the will of the father. Lighting up lives and revealing the Christlike nature to those around you. Charity without grudge is void of selfish interest. When you're fervent in charity you are showing God's heart to the people, not paying evil for evil and walking with the mindset of fulfilling God's command to love.

TODAY'S TIP : Father help me to spread love and give me grace to be an anti-hate agent. Holy Spirit I receive strength to love tirelessly. I receive grace to bear the fruit of patience that helps me accommodate others weakness without backbiting or talking ill of them. Today I choose to love and give my best to being a blessing so help me God. Teach my heart to love, control my tongue to bless, strengthen my arms to embrace without jealousy or criticism and let my eyes see the best in others in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : LOVE IS LIFE, BRINGS JOY , AND A LIGHT OF HOPE TO THOSE IN DESPAIR. EMBRACE LOVE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment