Thursday 16 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : STILL HE BELIEVED
ACT 7:5- And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.

When God was speaking to Abraham there was no sign of what was being said still he believed. All he had to hold on to was the word from God. Though he could not physically see it but the blessing was already given. Stop waiting to see if it tally's with the possibilities of men or even your thoughts. You see God was giving Abraham a promise, pronouncing blessing for his descendants when he was yet to have a child. What is that thing you see as impossible, what is that thing that is causing you to begin to doubt . Have faith, still believe. You may be standing in front or so close to what you think it is but God is saying not now, I am showing you thia as a sign still believe. I want you to have it but not manageably but in full fold. Hold on to the word and the promises God has released to you and in no time celebration shall bombard you.
Lord I confess possibilities of your word and unstoppable breakthrough over all surrounding me. I decree that every good thing spoken concerning me comes to life. I step out of discouragement and low self esteem into the life God wants for me. I hold on to the unchangeable word of God. I am not benched to believing the lies of the devil I rejoice in the victory that was settled on the cross. Nothing is delayed nor hindered every promise manifest at the appointed season. I am not lacking in the place of blessing and I shall not be found wanting in the dawn in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : GOD'S WORD CAN NEVER FAIL NOR FADE AWAY - ONLY BELIEVE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment