Saturday 11 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE SOLUTION OF THE NIGHT SEASON
PSALM 119:55- I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law.

The night represent season of going through when the storm seem so dark like the dawn isn't going to come, but here is what the psalmist says "even in the night I will remember your name". Some people feel God has forgotten them in seasons like this, but the question in turn is, do you remember God in times like this or you just move on trying to sort it yourself. Remembering God in the night season , is hoping for and pressing towards the mark of the high calling. It signifies an unwavering faith that see's that the name of the Lord as a strong tower and that in him you can't be defeated. What comes to your mind in the night?  is it like Jobs wife that said curse God and die or like the psalmist that remembered God for who he is and stood firm on his word. God is confident about his plan for your life but how much do you trust him even in the night season that though there may be no sign of the rain that he is able to bring you into fruitfulness.

PRAYER: No matter what comes my way Lord I hold on to your name. I will continually hold on to your word of promise for in them shall my heart delight and I find life. I receive the grace to be steadfast in sincerity and totality to you Lord. I declare my allegiance to the Lamb of Calvary. I seek your face Lord and I hide in your name that is a great tower of peace and solution holding on to your unfailing word in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : BEFORE THE DAWN COMES THE DARKEST HOUR BUT IN ALL THE NAME OF THE LORD STANDS SURE AS A STRONG TOWER.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment