Wednesday 15 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : YOUR WEALTH NOT HEAVENS GATE PASS
REVELATION 3:17-Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I advise you to obtain from me all that you need spiritually, as though you were buying from me gold that has been refined by fire {that fire has refined}, in order that you may be truly rich spiritually. Let me make you righteous, as though you were buying from me white garments in order that you might wear clothes instead of being naked and ashamed. Let me help you to perceive spiritual things, as though you were buying from me eye salve in order to anoint your eyes in order that you might see.

Most times I hear people say things like if my way is not right with God then why do I have all this money,i have everything. Oh! How the deceit of the devil. Firstly you need to understand that money and material things are just one of those numerous things God promised his children, the most important of them all is everlasting life. He says he will give life abundantly that covers both spiritual and physical well being. What is money without God. What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul. You also have to understand that devil will not trouble you when he already has you. Devil can make you have it easy in exchange for your soul, so don't be too comfortable when you know deep within you that your way isn't right with God but things seem to still be going well for you. Ask yourself how is my relationship with God, this road I'm on where is it leading me too. What is life with earthly possession without eternal reward. God is saying check it, I want you to have all this things but at my own pace and in the right way. Your money and acquisition is not a guarantee boast of heaven or having a good relationship with the father. Yes it one of it but, the primary focus is the salvation of your soul. God wants you to have a good life but not at the expense of your soul nor in the pride of your heart.

PRAYER - Father may I not relent in pressing towards the mark of the high calling. Strengthen my feet that I be not swayed by the floods of life. Help me to run the race with eternal view in mind. Father enlighten my spiritual sight to perceive what matters most. Father help me to follow that which is right. Lord I am tired of eye service I receive grace to be totally sold out to you in Jesus name, Amen !

TODAY'S TIP : WHAT IS GOOD HAS IMMEDIATE REWARD BUT WHAT IS RIGHT HAS FUTURE BLESSING. FOLLOW AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment