Tuesday 21 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: UNLOCKING THE PROMISE
EXODUS 15:26-He said: ‘Be careful to listen to the voice of the Lord, your God. Do what he says is right. Obey his commands and all his rules. Then I will not bring on you the illnesses that I gave to the Egyptians. I am the Lord. I make you well again.’

It is through obedience that we unlock the promise and the blessings are released for manifestation. You can't jump the process to receive the proceeds. The reward comes with obedience to instruction. The promise was not given by the standards of men so it can't be gotten based on human principles. When God gives a word there is an instruction that allows you to walk into the fulfillment of the said word. Don't jump the process and expect same result. Anything that is against God's will is a barrier to the promise/fulfillment of God's word in you. God's word stand but are standing on the word and obeying it truly. Follow the steps God is taking you through to the latter and see how he embraces you with the blessing of promise. When you hearken to the instruction you harness the reward.

Father guide me in my steps and let me reach fulfilment of your purpose in me. Lord give me the grace not to be a barrier to myself. Whatever is standing against the will of God in me is set loose from my life today. Make me a carrier of your presence and help me manifest in grace in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : CAREFULLY OBEY GOD'S WORD TO YOU SO YOU DON'T MISS WHAT HE HAS FOR YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment