Friday 31 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :WAW (WHAT A WONDER)- 2
Genesis 28:16-And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.

By right the blessing was Esau's but by divine ordaining it became Jacobs. It is a mysterious wonder that is beyond humanis understanding . "Jacob have i loved but Esau have i hated" (Roman's 9:13) it is a mystery of mercy, a wonderful wonder. And just after the blessing released upon him by his father was a journey that Jacob barely understood but he obeyed and when he thought that he was alone God showed himself. He saw what he did from a different perspective but God knew that the agenda was beyond what physical mind can comprehend(it was God's wonders). He was thinking the worst of himself, overwhelmed by the situation surrounding him but God was thinking the best for him. He said waw(what a wonder) so God is in this place. The way things are working in your life may look strange but God is using it to work out his purpose for/in you. Jacob encountered God on a journey,in the rough moments of his life just when he was running from his brother because of what he did to him. To him it was a bad ordeal but to God it was a place of encounter. The worst season turned to be a confirmation of God's word to him. How wonderful.

PRAYER : Father use your wonders to push me out of season of frustration into favour. May all that seem to be working mysteriously become evidently a miracle. Lord Jesus in this low point of almost giving up let me see you. Direct me Lord and let your presence go with me in all I do and everywhere I go. Father tabernacle over me and push me to possess my possession. Lord help me to take unusual steps that will catapult me into a new season of my life in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THE WAYS OF THIS SEASON BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT THE MYSTERY OF DIVINE MERCY SHALL SPEAK FOR YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment