Sunday 19 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: NOT BEYOND HIS CONTROL
PSALM 89:9: Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.

As wide and powerful as the rage of the sea the Bible says God controls it, another version says God calms the boiling of the sea. The truth is there is nothing beyond God's control,and just like the sea there are things that are troubling lives rising like it will never stop. What are those situations in your life that seem to be raging and boiling up like it's all going to explode, don't panic take it up to God he is your peace when trouble blows. He created the heavens and the earth nothing on or even under, of all he has created that is difficult for him to handle. No matter how loud and stormy the rage God will bring you into a place of rest. Everything stands still before him, nothing is so high than the highest highs.
PRAYER: Father you are my peace and I confess that the grace of your calmness overshadows me. No matter the boiling situation I see you God bringing me to a place of rest and safety. Where others panic I See me progressing and mounting new levels in favour and dominion in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: IN THE MIDST OF THE NOISE THERE IS THAT ONE VOICE SPEAKING PEACE  HE IS THE ANSWER TO IT ALL HEAR HIM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment