Wednesday 22 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :SEPARATED
MARK 7:33-35:And he took him aside from the multitude, and put his fingers into his ears, and he spit, and touched his tongue;And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha,that is, Be opened.And straightway his ears were opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain.

Sometimes for that miracle to happen you have to be led forth from where you are to where God wants you to be so that you can manifest. For someone what is stopping you is that you have been in the crowd where impossibility seem to be the song of the day,and so you have condemned yourself to that situation. For some other person you need to get out of the mystery of many thoughts depressing you to focusing on Jesus.
I don't know who I'm talking to today but there is a need to have that moment with God, there is a need to identify who you are and say enough is enough, you need that alone time with God focused on Christ and his finished works. Purging your mind and renewing your spirit. There is a reason why God is taking you out of that relationship, click of friends. God is bringing you out so you can breakforth. It may be quite tasking, not usually what you will like to do but take it. God is about to change your story. Follow as Jesus leads you forth into a new season.

Father surround me with those that will strengthen my faith. Holy Spirit push me out of the comfort zone that has kept me stagnant. Lord help me to operate in a new realm. Separate me Lord from nay Sayers. Break me out of wrong click and relationships. Help me to see your light in all I do in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : IT'S TIME TO BREAK OUT FROM WHATEVER LIMIT'S YOUR SCOPE OF RISING.

EFEOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment