Thursday 9 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : NO WASTE
JOHN 6:12-When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
The fragments are capable of making a whole. When they were done eating Jesus said gather up the fragments, and at the end of this they where counting more basket. This is because when you are down to nothing God's up to something. Even the fragments/broken pieces can become a basket full. The Lord is speaking to someone this period are no waste, more can come out of this fragments. Why throw away that experience, why waste the fragments of those little things you got to know gather them they could be what will change a life, stop wasting the food, cloth, and many more someone out there needs it. You feeling broken pick the fragments and bounce back up. The left overs are for a reason God is about to proof the mockers wrong, God is about to mold your fragments and turn it into a whole new lump. What are those fragments in your life there is a gather up for a new experience. Enough of the waste, there is about to be a refill and renew. You didn't go through the process to throw away the fragments of lessons, put it together and soar with it.

Father forgive me in any way I have wasted or supported waste of all you have placed in my life. Father I gather it all up into your hands. I declare that those fragments of ideas here and there are becoming a full basket for me. Every thing about me is being renewed and refilled. I launch into the abundance that makes nations blessed in me. I shall not experience waste in Jesus name,Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS TURNING THE LEFT OVERS/ BROKEN PIECES INTO AN OVERFLOW OF NEW.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment