Sunday 26 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT YOU?
MARK 8:36-People might get everything they want in this world, but they are really gaining nothing if they do not get eternal life because they do not become my disciples!/​what will they gain if they do not get eternal life because they do not become my disciples?

What reward do you prefer to have at the end of the day it is your decision to make. If it denies you from eternal dwelling with the father then it profits nothing. Everything has has a reward both Ij life and after. The way you live will be accounted for, so you choose what will profit you now or eternally. Now it's never too late a time to begin to live a life you will be proud to give account for. If it's will hinder you from eternal reward drop it it's not worth it. What does it profit you without heaven in it.
In the name of Jesus I will not rush out of God's promise for me. Father give me grace to wait for the promise to be fulfilled in me. Holy spirit guide me in your will to reach my full reward . Help me father not to be lost in my own world but be equipped in your with your word in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR SOUL IS PRESERVED WHEN YOU CHOOSE THE ETERNAL PATHWAY .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment