Wednesday 8 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : COMMITMENT AND TRUST
PSALM 37:5-Commit your future to the LORD! Trust in him, and he will act on your behalf.

Saying you are committed without trust is disbelieve and an attitude that shows just to fulfill all righteousness. Commitment and trust work hard in hand, because when you commit your ways to God you have to trust the process he is taking you through. There is no way you commit yourself to something without trusting else there will be no productivity. Patience is important in the process of trust, you have to be patient on his timing. So whatever you are believing God for, no matter the encounter be committed and trust God.

Father give me the grace to be committed in my walk with you. I trust that what you have for me is the best for me. I am focused on fulfilling your purpose for me. Father open my eyes to see through the storm the greater end of the prepared place. I rededicate my life to you in obedience to your will in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN'T GET IT WRONG WITH GOD AT THE CENTER OF IT ALL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment