Friday 17 August 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: CALL DON'T COMPLAIN
PSALM 91:15-He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

There is a difference between please help me I need help and you saying oh I don't even have anyone to help me, what kind of life is this and on like that. The former is a call that is specifically directed while the latter/other is a complain. The question is which will receive an answer? God is saying to someone you have been talking about it but you have not directed it towards me. It is time to call on the father who is the source ,with a heart of longing and ready to receive. Complain is not an attractive aroma  in the sight of God. Answers don't come when you complain, they come when a request is tabled with a heart to receive. It is a standing promise, God can't fail in his words, he says call and I will answer. There can't be a response without first a call. Quit talking about it and start praying concerning it. Talking about it without praying towards it can attract more enemies than result.

PRAYER: Father humbly I come before you, I table my desires before you. I entrust my life in your care Lord, I ask that you forgive my days of complain. Lord I come to the throne of mercy and I ask that you take away all the burdens from me, See Me through every phase and give me a reason to testify in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : BE HAPPY NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT  BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GOD WHO OWNS YOUR LIFE IN HIS HANDS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment