Friday 10 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DO NOT BE DRAWN AWAY 
JAMES 1:13-14-Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, o and enticed.
Close every door that leads to temptation. The fastest way to be drawn away from God is to be give in to sin. When you desire to please flesh, is more than your love for God the devil will leverage on that and draw you out. You can only be tempted by your desires. Align your desires to the will of God and you will work in the light. If any man loves the world the love of the fathers not in him. You are vulnerable to the things you give heart to. Fees your spirit and flesh will be subjected. The flesh dies but the spirit is alive. Let your spirit be alive unto God and your flesh will have no place to sin

PRAYER
Father deliver me from things that makes me susceptible to temptation. Father deaden satanic enticement that my heart is drawn to. Father withdraw me from satanic captivity. Father open my heart to the light of your will and increase my love for you. Father separate me from sin and it's vices. I am thine O Lord draw me close to you Amen

TODAY'S TIP : YOU CAN'T FIGHT SPIRITUAL BATTLES WITH PHYSICAL TACTICS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment