Saturday 18 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE UNFAILABLE POTENCY OF GOD'S WORD
PSALM 78:19-22: Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish j a table in the wilderness? Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people?
Therefore the Lord heard this , and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel; Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation:Though he had commanded
When you utter words of disbelieve, and limit God in comparison to situations you are speaking against God. Even when you don't see what you want, keep speaking  what you desire to see. Never at any time, doubt the pontency of God. There is no situation too difficult for him God to handle. An unwavering heart can't receive from God. The attack is against your faith. Speaking disbelieve is an indirect way of speaking against God and wearing your faith. When your heart feels weary speak his promises his word has the power to strengthen your faith in him. Raise God all situation, for in him everything was made and is found.

PRAYER
Father let my heart never grow tired to love you. Let my lips never be shut to sing your praise. Father may I never have reason to doubt your potency. Father let your will, your word and your power be evident in me. Father uphold me with your right hand and let my heart be inclined to you. Father let me receive strength where I am failing. Give me power where my heart feels weak. Lord I'm open to a new dimension of your knowing. My ultimate desire is that I see your face at the end of this race in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN'T LOVE GOD AND DOUBT HIS WORD. THE WORD IS GOD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment