Friday 24 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : BE IN FAITH
JAMES 2:14-18:What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Faith isn't just believing in God but reflecting God to others. Letting others see your good works and glorify God. Reflecting your teachability nature by displaying the Christlike life. Being in faith is working in the will, counsel and ordinance if the father,living a life approved by God. You lack faith if you don't help others in the process of keeping it for another day. You are not in faith if you are not speaking Christ. Being in faith is beyond believing God for things but walking in his will to get things done. God has created a portal in you, a source through which others can find help and stay hopeful. A life in faith is one that speaks Christ. Being in faith doesn't only help you to ask for the blessing but to live the blessing. Don't just speak faith, or ask by faith, also live in faith.

PRAYER
Father I declare my allegiance to you. Faith I ask for the grace to live my faith as much as I speak in faith. Father let my life become a testimony of blessing to others. Father help me to operate in new realms of faith and obedience to you in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: BEING IN FAITH IS BEYOND JUST ASKING FOR THINGS IT IS LIVING FOR CHRIST'S GLORY. THE AFFIRMATION OF FAITH REFLECTS IN YOUR WORKS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment