Friday 17 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: MY  YOKE IS LIGHT
MATTHEW 11:30-Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
God can not burden you with things too much to bear. Through the process there is grace and he releases strength for the assignment. The process is building you for what's ahead. That process is neccesary to reach where God is taking you. With God there is no burden but blessing, there is no backwardness but breakthrough. What you are going through is not a punishment but a process in building capacity. With God you have the grace to travel light because his grace is sufficient. Learn in the school of patience and forbearance. God is refining a raw material , for more than a limited perspective. It is better to take lessons in God's school of lesson and capacity building than have pleasure that will last for a while. Learn the process, become better by him, he is calling for a deeper communion.

PRAYER
Father help me to learn and obey at your command. Father build me into my purpose. Holy Spirit I open to your schoool of learning. Father expose me to your supernatural. Father give me grace to learn in your tutelage. Father give me a productive mind and a fruitful spirit. Breath life anew upon me in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: LET YOUR LIFE BE FORMED BY/IN GOD'S WILL!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment