Thursday 2 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE STRENGTH OF FAITH
HEBREWS 11:11-Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
The foundation for breakthrough is the strength of your faith. You can receive strength to surmount impossible by faith. Faith is the force that pushes you pass human ability to God's divinity. You have to trust that God's promise is not a mirth but a bankable truth and the more you can trust and hold on to his word the greater the strength you have to breakthrough and break pass obstacles. Receive strength in faith to conceive dreams and birth vision beyond the norm and standard of the world. That miracle that God has released  in your heart is possible, bring it forth in faith and unwavering trust in God.

PRAYER:
Father thank you for the grace to trust you. I take possession of all my long awaited benefitted in the name of Jesus. I believe God's word to me and I experience divine realities. I shall not labour nor wait in vain. By the power of God I birth breakthrough ideas and solution. I am divinely empowered to do all things become more than my natural ability in Jesus name.

TODAY'S TIP : TRUSTING GOD WILL HELP YOU THRUST THROUGH THE STORM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment