Sunday 12 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TO BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE
Romans 8:6-For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
We live by the spirit and God bears witness with our spirit that we are the sons of God. We communicate with father through the spirit. As children of God we are alive unto Christ and to be alive unto Christ, and to be alive unto Christ is to walk in the Spirit. It is a spirit walk. The flesh walk is into death. To be spiritually minded you have to fortify your spirit man with the word and in prayer. To be spiritually minded is to see things from God's view, to be in tune with God seeing things beyond the realm of the flesh into the realm of the spirit. The life is embedded in the spirit. To truly be alive to God you have to in the spirit.

PRAYER
Father revive my spirit man. Father let my spirit man be alive unto you. Father set me on fire for you. Father remove every satanic veil from my life. Father separate me from the carnal things giving me unrest. Father let the portal of my spirit me opened to hear, see and receive from you in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: OUR ACCESS TO THE FATHER IS BY THE SPIRIT , SO WE HAVE TO BE ALIVE BY THE SPIRIT UNTO GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment