Saturday 4 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DON'T PANIC
ISAIAH 28:16- Therefore thus saith the Lord God , Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone , a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

As children of God we believe, we don't panic. Any form of haste/panic is disbelieve. When you are in Christ you're in your rest place and your life stays afloat. Won't he do it?  Of course he will. What is that battle, what is that request all you need to do is rely on the corner stone. He is the sure foundation, do not panic. It may seem like everything is about to crumble in a day, believe that even in all this your see victory is sure. There is an assurance of rest for those who believe even in the midst of the storm. Panic is reflection of doubt. Rest/patience in God and his timing shows total trust in God.

PRAYER
Thank you Jesus for reminding me to fix my gaze on you. Forever I have chosen to trust you beyond what I see. I believe that with God as my light in this race, I will not fail. I shall not faint for I have received grace to overcome. The corner stone is my solid Rock, I hide in him and I am not defeated. I lay up my treasures in heaven for my harvest comes from above. I am stayed on you Lord I will not be shaken in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : PRAY, PRAISE BUT DON'T PANIC

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment