Monday 13 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HOW MUCH DO YOU TRUST GOD'S HELP?
PSALM 56:9- When I cry unto thee , then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.

Your confidence in God can discomfit the enemy. You have to be confident in any situation about God's saving grace, so you are not subjected to fear. What do you know about God's word concerning your life, what do you know about God's word in that situation ,take up his word in your heart and mouth and speak it continuously. Be sure that you can't fail in that situation rather the Egyptians you see you shall see them no more. No matter what it is right now God has placed your enemies and all that comes with them under your feet.

PRAYER
Father I have confidence in you that when I call you, you will answer. I trust in your word and promises. I lay hold of all you have said concerning me, so no matter what I face I am more than a conqueror. I am elevated and strengthened. The grace of God is my sufficiency. I experience God in all seasons of my life. I am a Victor and not a victim. The Joy of the Lord is my strength, my light and salvation. I am strengthened in Faith in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: Hebrews 10:35 KJV
Cast not away therefore your confidence(Faith), which hath great recompence of reward.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment