Thursday 30 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FOR THAT YE OUGHT TO SAY
JAMES 4:13-15:Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

Speak with confidence in God not in your ability. Don't plan your day without trusting God for the plan/trusting the plan in God's hand. When you don't do it by his grace you will end up in disgrace. Be more confident in God's grace and ability than in your strength. How can you plan for a day that you don't know what it holds. Every word you say depending on God is an act of Faith. You must find God faithful by believing him to preserve and sustain you everyday.

PRAYER
Father may I always know what to say and how to say it. I speak the life of Christ over my day. My tomorrowis secured in God's hands and everything is working by his mercies upon me. I daily drink of the living water and I live abundantly. Father order my step in your word and let me not be led my self ambition but God's vision written down for me. I walk in purpose and not desperation. I fulfill destiny by the grace of God in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR BOAST IS NOT IN THINGS OR PEOPLE BUT IN THE LORD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment