Thursday 9 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TESTIFY !
PHILEMON 1:6-That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
Your testimony of God's wonders in you is a great way to also communicate your faith. Your experience and encounter with God, reflects even in your conversation. Don't be ashamed to talk about what God is doing in you and about his promises, it reminds you about God and strengthens weak hearts. How well/often do you acknowledge and speak of God's power at work in you. It is vital to help communicate your faith effectively having impact in others too.

PRAYER :
Father I acknowledge your faithfulness in me. I speak of your power that renders false power powerless. I raise the banner of your name so that the world may see. Lord I am in awe of your greatness. Thank you for testimonies said and unsaid. Thank you for things seen and unseen. Father strengthen the heart of those who feel like giving up. Be the comfort of the weak. Father let the words of my mouth carry the resurrection power and comfort hearts. Nothing shall shut my voice of praise and testimony in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: TESTIFY UNWAVERINGLY OF GOD'S GOODNESS IT STIRS YOUR FAITH AND GIVES NO ROOM FOR DOUBT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment