Saturday 25 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHO IS YOUR TEACHER ?
PSALM 71:17- O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.

The depth of your knowing is determined by who you allow to feed your knowledge hunger. When the mind is not rightly fed,the right value isn't produced. The best time to give God is your youth. The reward of your youth is determined by how you lived your youth. When you yield yourself to God you are thought by God and victory is sure. The psalmist says hither to I've declared thy wondrous work. You can't declare what you are ignorant of. Your knowledge about God is your testimony of him.

PRAYER
Father thank you for the grace to serve you. Lord I give my life to you totally. Forgive me for those times I have lived by my self. Father feed me and fill me with the right knowing. Father teach me your way that I may be guided by your word. Give your light to life and your word to my spirit in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS THE GREATEST TEACHER. IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO BE TAUGHT BY GOD BECAUSE IN IT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT GUIDIANCE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment