Thursday 2 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE LORD WILL COME THROUGH
ISAIAH 35:4- Tell fearful souls,"Courage! Take heart! God is here, right here,on his way to put things right And redress all wrongs.He's on his way! He'll save you

Never be weary to trust God ones more. The Lord will surely come. Though you come face to face with the storm, right there the Lord will come through. The fact that he didn't say a word, show a sign or give a response doesn't mean he won't come through for you. Stay put on the courageous path as a soldier of Jesus. Those who put their trust in God shall never be ashamed. The everlasting God doesn't sleep and is not tired of hearing us call. At the verge of giving up? Stand still see his salvation coming through for you. God is nearer than you think.

PRAYER
Father I trust you to come through for me. Father bring a change and turn around to every situation of my life.Turn the wrongs to right by your mercy. Father where I have lost courage and strength let faith rise in me. Father give me the power to will and do of your good pleasure. Father avenge me of my adversaries and please avail for my help in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS NOTHING THAT GIVES GREAT PEACE, AS TRUSTING IN THE LORD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment