Saturday 11 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TAKE UP THE CROSS AND FOLLOW
Luke 9:23-And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Most times we too attached and comfortable with where we are that we refuse to move towards where God is taking us. To become too attached is to be limited and that too limits your scope. Where God is taking you from can never be compared to where he is taking you to.  If you don't let go you can't own more.  What you are experiencing now can not be compared to what shall be revealed in you. But how do you even enter into the new if you don't take that bold step. What you desire to see is in the other side (faith). Trust God more than your instinct. Drop what is restricting your rising ,don't be the enemy of you new level.

PRAYER
Father thank you for the privilege to hear from you. Father let nothing be precious to me than you. Today at the sound of your voice I let go of all and I follow you. Lord I trust your light for it is my saving grace. Father cut me off from satanic gabages. Father uproot me from the valley of limitations. Father let nothing let take your place in me. Father my focused is stayed on you, where you lead me I will go in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: TO LOVE GOD IS TO OBEY HIS WORD AND TO OBEY HIS WORD IS TO SEE THE RESULT(BLESSING).

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment