Tuesday 14 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BE A WITNESS OF TRUTH AND LOVE
Proverbs 24:28-29-Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips. Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.

Don't give false information about someone because you don't like them or don't feel good about their way of doing things. Don't be deceptive with your lips. Mind what you say to people and about them. The words you say are powerful tools. Don't use it against your neighbors. Stop.Channeling anger and hate, love is the greatest tool use it right. You must learn to love without repaying wrong.

PRAYER
Father forgive my false accusations, witness and lies against another. Release upon me the oil of good news. Father establish your truth in me. Father let the life of Christ be established in me. Give me grace to love without condition. May I never find reasons to pay wrong nor bear grudge. Help me Lord to reflect a Christlike life in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: LET TRUTH BE ESTABLISHED IN YOUR LIPS TO SPEAK GRACEFUL WORDS. REPAY WRONG WITH LOVE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment