Friday 31 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: ASSURANCE OF SALVATION
JEREMIAH 15:20-21:And I will make thee unto this people a fenced y brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the LORD. And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
People have become so conscious of the devil that they focus on their battle instead of God, they have been so counscious of familiar infirmities that they have forgotten that God is the balm of Gilead. Don't fret, don't be afraid of the opposition. Having God makes you more than conqueror. You can't have God and be under oppression. You are a fenced city, you have Gods protection and his shield is coverege against all forms of attack. Be assured that this fire will not born you and the great deliverer shall be with you

PRAYER:
I believe in who I am in Christ . I decree that my life is enveloped by the blood of Jesus. My enemies shall not prevail against for I am secured in the presence of God. The Lord is my battle axe and he makes me conquer all. I am delivered from the bondage of fear of the enemy and I walk in liberty and power in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: WITH GOD BY YOUR SIDE YOU ARE STRONGER THAN ALL YOUR ENEMIES.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment