Wednesday 29 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LISTEN !
PSALM 78:1- Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
Most times you are talking but you are not listening. Listen,  God has a word for you, he has an instruction to give you, there is a direction he is taking you to and leading you through. Listen, there is a call to the deep of living water, of a better fellowship, into his embrace. You say God isn't speaking But how will you hear when you haven't listened. There are words God is putting in your heart, a message of deliverance of people and nations but you have to listen. Pay attention to the spirit of truth. Quiet your heart from wondering thoughts to hear his voice call you deeper into his love -Listen!

PRAYER
Father may I never be too busy to hear your call. I am ready to obey you, I am ready for your use. Give me light in my heart and peace in my mind. Father establish your truth in my heart to know what I ought to and i ought not to. Father deliver me from anything causing a distraction and hindering me from staying in your presence in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: AFTER YOU'VE HEARD WHAT GOD HAS SAID, YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH HIM TO KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING. NEVER BE TO BUSY TO STAY IN HIS PRESENCE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment