Tuesday 14 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : DIVINELY ESTABLISHED
PROVERBS 25:5-Take away the wicked from before the king, and his throne shall be established in righteousness.

Those who surround you can either influence your growth or cause your downfall. Righteousness is what establishes, wickedness vanishes away like melting wax. No matter what you do if you are surrounded by negativity it will be difficult for you to take steps towards fulfilling purpose cos each time you try they tell you many more reason why it can't work. Stop walking with people against the direction of your purpose just because of sentiment or so they say you belong. You shall account for the way you lived your live. You are a foundation for a generation. Don't joke with so great a destiny just for pleasure sake. There is a need to work separately from what the world calls the norm. You must see yourself in the light of God's will. You are royalty and you have a purpose to fulfill.

PRAYER :
Father thank you for preserving me and preventing me from evil.
Father uproot my feet from wayward path. Establish me in righteousness and surround me with your light. Every unfriendly friend eating up the fruit of my increase father expose them and their intentions. Father deliver me from contentions walking against the fulfillment of my purpose. Father let your light of glory surround me through and through. Father give your angels charge over me and help me to fulfill destiny

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN'T STAND FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS IN THE SEAT OF THE SCORNFUL. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment