Sunday 26 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER
1PETER 2:5-1: Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Our sacrifices to God are of the spirit. Worshiping in spirit and truth, for it to be acceptable to God and in his sight, it must first be from the place of the spirit. You can't give God sacrifices from a place of carnality, because to be carnally minded is death. When we are to be alive unto God by the spirit. If what you are offering to God anytime you stand before him is not from the spirit; it is an abomination in his sight. The spirit is where life dwells, our communication with God is by the spirit. You can never be too spiritual you can only be too carnal or vain.

PRAYER
Father light up the fire in my heart. Father set my spirit ablaze for you. Father kill the flesh and it's desires in me , and let there be a glow in my spirit that will light others up for Christ. Father give me a spiritual encounter more than a physical reflection. Father let a new hunger be birth in me for you. Father let my satisfaction be from the spirit and let your love consume my heart in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: LIVING STONES ARE NOT BUILT FOR DEAD OFFERINGS. TRUE WORSHIP IS FROM THE PLACE OF THE SPIRIT, THAT'S WHERE THE LIFE DWELLS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment