Thursday 16 May 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BOTH DAYS ARE UNTO GOD
ECCLESIASTIC 7:14:On a good day, enjoy yourself;On a bad day, examine your conscience.God arranges for both kinds of days .So that we won't take anything for granted.

We often recognise the good days as God  day and those days are when you even sing God's praises. But what happens in the trying days, where do you place God ?
God has made everyday for a purpose, each day, and events that happens in it reminds us that God is the author and the finisher of our faith. You can't acknowledge God in some days and disregard him in others. Every day he has given you is a privilege, an experience to bring you into communion with him. There are lessons he wants you to learn, there are capacity he is building you into. Thank him even for those days when it seems like you don't see him, acknowledge his will, proclaim his promise because they will never return to him void. Don't be carried away by pleasure and enjoyment in the good days and don't let sorrow overwhelm you in other season. Let God be all you see and you will never go astray.

PRAYER
Father thank you for everyday and season. Father may I never forget that you are the source of my life and all I am and need is in you. Father do not let me be overwhelmed by the storm and let not the flood overtake me. I am open to your will, word, light and direction. Quicken my mortal body and may not be given to weariness. Give me a heart that loves and acknowledges you everyday of my life in Jesus

TODAY'S TIP: THE SEASON AND TIMES ARE FOR A REASON TO BRING GLORY TO GOD. 

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment