Tuesday 1 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WALKING TRIUMPHANTLY 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 32:8 KJV
[8] I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.


PRAYER- FATHER TAKE AWAY FROM ME THE SPIRIT OF FEAR. FATHER LET MY EYES SEE WHAT  YOU HAVE FOR ME. FATHER I STAND IN YOU MY FEET WILL NOT FAIL. LORD I OPEN UP MYSELF TO THE BEST OF YOU HAVE FOR ME. I WALK IN TRIUMPH AND NOT IN FEAR. ALL MY DEBT HAS BEEN PAID ON THE CROSS THEREFORE DEVIL HAS NO HOLD ON ME. I AM CONFIDENT ABOUT THE LIFE I CARRY IT IS OF GOD THEREFORE IM NOT AFRAID IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED,AMEN!

WORD- one of the things that devil uses to sap people of their peace of mind and a God minded life is fear. Devil
Comes to tell you all sorts just to get you to panic and take you out of your divine. He is the counterfeit of everything original that God has made , so he brings false believes just to shaken your faith. But God is assuring you in this month to walk triumphantly because his eyes are over you. Don’t let the devil give you false thought and believes . There is so much that God is about to unveil in the part he is leading you on.Give God the place in your life and let him lead you into your next level triumphantly.

TODAY’S WORD- BECAUSE THE EYES OF THE LORD IS UPON YOU , YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, WALK TRIUMPHANTLY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment