Tuesday 8 March 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am satisfied with favour and posses the nations 

I live and not die and my men shall not be few 

I shine as a city upon the hill 

The Lord is my help and sufficiency 

My substance are blessed and God is pleased with the work of my hands 


I am the beloved of the Lord and I dwell in safety 

The Lord covers me all day long 

My life is blessed with the precious things of heaven 

I bring forth precious fruit 

I have the fullness of good things of the earth 


I declare that my glory shines 

God rides in the heavens for my help 

The eternal God is my refuge 

My fountain flourishes and I dwell good places of the earth

Happy I’m I in all I do

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment