Tuesday 15 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE BATTLE IS THE LORDS


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 118:7 KJV
[7] The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.


PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST ALL MY CARES AND WORRIES. FATHER I GIVE MY BATTLES TO YOU. I REFUSE TP LET CARES OF THIS LIFE WEIGH ME DOWN. I TRUST MY ALL IN YOUR CARE. I WILL NOT BE PERTURBED ABOUT THE BATTLES I FACE FOR I KNOW YOU ARE WITH ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. THANK YOU JESUS FPR FIGHTING MY BATTLES FOR ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- When God is on your side all battle is good as won. When God is with them that love you. He will definitely fight against those that hate you. When you are on the LPRD side God will never leave your side. You don’t have to stress about what is against you. Let God handle it .

TODAY’S WORD- GOD IS YOUR BATTLE AXE, LET HIM HANDLE YOUR BATTLES.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment