Monday 7 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WALKING BLINDLY WITH GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Jeremiah 42:9-13 KJV
[9] And said unto them, Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him; [10] If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you. [11] Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the Lord : for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand. [12] And I will shew mercies unto you, that he may have mercy upon you, and cause you to return to your own land. [13] But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the Lord your God,


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME THROUGH EVERY SEASON AND GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING. HELP ME TO SEE WHAT I NEED TO SEE AND KNOW WHAT I NEED WHAT I NEED TO KNOW . FATHER HELP ME TO WALK IN TRUTH AND WISDOM. FATHER GUIDE ME TO TAKE STEPS IN THE RIGHT ORDER . FATHER I CHOOSE YOU OVER MY WILL . FATHER  HELP
ME FUNCTION IN YOUR REALITY AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOU . I WILL NOT MISS IT IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- Every phase God allows in your life is for a reason . You can not obey the voice of God and miss the way. You may think the worst of a situation but the voice of Godbis a calm and solution. You will never understand a phase or season in your life but Gods word is a light of solution in every situation. When things grow too tough to understand place your supplication before the father and let him handle it . God always have the best . To them they thought leaving Babylon as the best to do but God had more plans for that season. Always ask God what’s next he has the best answer . 

TODAY’S WORD- WALKING WITH GOD IS A BLIND TRUST, WHERE YOU TOTALLY DEPEND ON HIM REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SEE. YES HE KNOWS ALL AND HAS THE BEST PLAN!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment