Tuesday 29 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DON’T WORRY


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 131:1-3 KJV
[1] Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me. [2] Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child. [3] Let Israel hope in the Lord from henceforth and for ever.


PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST IN YOU. I PUT THE WEIGHT AND BURDENS ON YOU. I WILL NOT LET MY FAITH WAVER. MY HEART INDITE IN GOOD MATTERS. I AM NOT STUCK, I AM MOVE AT GOD’S PACE . THE STORMS IS MADE STILL FOR ME . I LIVE IN FRUITFULNESS. THE WELL SPRING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS FLOWING IN ME. MY EXPECTATIONS SHALL NOT BE CUT SHORT. I GIVE MY ALL TO GOD AND PUT ALL IN HIS HANDS. GOD’S WILL SHALL COME TO PASS IN ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD- Don’t let situation get to you so much that it weighs you down. Jesus says cast your cares upon Him for He cares, not carry your burdens on your shoulder. Focus on God and not the situation. You might not be able , but God can . And what God can not do does not exist.Don’t carry burdens in your spirit , lay it on God and center your focus on Him.You are in Gods care, He is weaning you , let Him take care of you . Don’t worry your heart .Sometimes we worry about the things God has taken care of , just because we are yet to see the physical manifestation.

TODAY’S WORD- THE BEST WAY TO OVERCOME SITUATIONS IS TO TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment