Thursday 3 March 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord is my covering 

My head is not let down for the Lord is my lifter 

I grow in the strength, power and admonition of God 

My life is covered in God’s glory 


I decree that I am light and the light of God is over me 

I wear the garment of glory and all that see me , see glory 

I am enveloped in the fullness and mercies of God 

Great is my peace , great is my reward

The mercies of God overwhelms me the favour of God covers me 


I declare that I rise and not diminish in glory 

I am rooted in the fountain of life therefore nothing about me dies 

I am upheld by God therefore down season shall not see me

God has raised me up

Therefore nothing can pull me down 

I prosper in righteousness 

In Jesus name I have declared, amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment