Thursday 10 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- OFFERING SACRIFICE 


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 106:37-38 KJV
[37] Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, [38] And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO WALK IN A WORTHY PATH. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS AND PATTERNS LORD. I BREAK FREE FROM ANCESTRAL MISTAKES , ERRORS AND BONDAGES. I LAY HOLD ON ETERNAL PATHWAY. I GIVE MY LIFE TO GOD AS A LIVING SACRIFICE.  I OFFER MYSELF TO GOD . I BECOME A PLACE WHERE GOD DWELLS AND NOT SIN. IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, AMEN 

WORD- Not all sacrifices are acceptable, don’t follow in the pattern of your ancestors, that have attracted the wrath of God . Seek for the right path. Be the one to Break generational curses not attract them or inventing them. Israel made sacrifices but their sacrifices attracted God’s wrath to them.make sacrifices that will attract generational blessings not curses. 

TODAY’S WORD- THE KIND OF SACRIFICE GOD REQUIRES FROM US IS BROKEN HEART AND A CONTRITE SPIRIT 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment