Wednesday 9 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

PRAYER NUGGET 


NUGGET- TRUST IN THE LORD


BIBLE FOCUS- Jeremiah 39:17-18 KJV

[17] But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the Lord : and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid. [18] For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord.


PRAYER- FATHER I CHOOSE TO TRUST YOU OVER THE FEAR OF WHAT IS BEFORE ME. I KNOW THAT BEFORE I TAKE THE STEP YOU HAVE GONE AHEAD OF ME . I BELIEVE LORD IN YOUR WORD AND I REFUSE TO LET DOIBT INVADE MY SPIRIT . MY HEART IS OPEN AND RECEPTIVE TO GOD AND I DECLARE THAT HIS WORD OVER ME IS MY FOUNTAIN OF PRAISE. I REJOICE AT IT AS OKE THAT FOUND A GREAT SPOIL.  I STAY FOCUSED ON GOD AND HIS WORD. MY FAITH IS STRONGER AND UNWAVERING. WHERE DOUBT SEEM TO RISE FAITH OF GOD STEPS IN. LORD I AM YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 


WORD-When you trust in the Lord , you shall never experience shame . When your hope is in the Lord , you have nothing to fear . Your life is secured in God’s hands . No matter the boast of the enemy , rest in God knowing that yo my are covered under his wings . If God be for you , you have nothing to fear.


TODAY’S WORD- WHEN IN DOUBT , TRUST GOD STILL. 


EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment